Here are some public quotes from Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient - Rush Limbaugh ...
1. “I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.”
2. “You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.”
3. “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”
4. “Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”
5. “The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.”
6. “They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”
7. “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back (to an African American female caller to his radio show).”
Woman with five warrants arrested and gives police fake name. Guess what? The name she used had warrants too!
Knoxville, TN Early Voting Sites
Young man at the center of the controversy over having dreads gets to walk the red carpet at the Oscars
Mississippi's Ex-Welfare Director, 5 Others Arrested Over 'Massive' Fraud